This item is affected by COVID-19 delays. Please read the latest updates for estimated shipping times.
I created this design around the time of the March for Life 2019 after reflecting on the wonder of my own children:
For the blocks that won’t get stacked
For the first footsteps that won’t be taken
For the Legos that won’t be built .
For the sun and its warmth that won’t be felt
For the swings that won’t swing
For the toy trains and trucks that won’t get pushed
For the clear night skies that won’t be contemplated
For the excavators and garbage trucks that won’t be marveled at
For the ocean and lakes that won’t be swum in
For the tutus that won’t be worn
For the mountains that won’t be marveled at
For the dinosaurs that won’t be read about
For the puddles that won’t be jumped on
For the moon, planets, and stars that won’t be seen
For the rain drops that won’t be felt
For the books that won’t be read
For the worlds that won’t be imagined
For the instruments that won’t be played
For the birds that won’t be heard
For the words that won’t be spoken
For the dreams that will never be dreamed...
For all these things and experiences and more...
that only the wonder of a child
can give their full meaning and direct the course of their entire lives and of all those around them...
but are instead taken away...
we march, we declare the truth of life in the womb, and we beg for mercy."
• Unisex fit
• Great for both men and women
• For women, I recommend ordering your normal size and order a size up for men
• Mauve color is 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Black Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Pre-shrunk fabric