This item is affected by COVID-19 delays. Please read the latest updates for estimated shipping times.
St. Katharine Drexel is my confirmation saint, so she was actually the inspiration for this design, which I've had in the works for a few states featuring their own holy men and women for a while. But they kept going to the bottom of the queue as other designs were requested more. Then, the Pennsylvania Grand Jury Report came and I was up late one night unable to sleep and I finished this design.
I enjoyed so much taking the time and opportunity to learn about each one of these men and women and I believe their stories should be shared far and wide.
May their prayers help us through this time of purification and penance in our local church.
• Unisex fit
• Great for both men and women
• For women, I recommend ordering your normal size and order a size up for men
• Black Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Pre-shrunk fabric