Pennsylvania Saints T-shirtSold Out
St. Katharine Drexel is my confirmation saint, so she was actually the inspiration for this design, which I've had in the works for a few states featuring their own holy men and women for a while. But they kept going to the bottom of the queue as other designs were requested more. Then, the Pennsylvania Grand Jury Report came and I was up late one night unable to sleep and I finished this design.
I enjoyed so much taking the time and opportunity to learn about each one of these men and women and I believe their stories should be shared far and wide.
May their prayers help us through this time of purification and penance in our local church.
• Unisex fit
• Great for both men and women
• For women, I recommend ordering your normal size and order a size up for men
• Black Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Pre-shrunk fabric